Lemon Young Living Essential Oil
In the Premium Stater Kit Lemon is one of the gems you get. And that IS a good thing. Woot Woot!
But why is Lemon Young Living Essential Oil a good thing?
Oh that’s a good question, let’s talk about that.
Lemons. SO many lemons in the Young Living Essential Oil. I read that it actually takes 75 lemons to make ONE bottle. Holy moley… 75 people. Wait…not 75 people….75 lemons. Ha! That Lemon Essential oil is SO concentrated and pure and awesome.
We’ll talk about how to use it in a sec. But let’s think about the math for a second, ok? OK!
It cost me $.50 to buy this on lemon at the super market.
75 x .50 is $37.50
$37.50 for a boat load of lemons. Lemons that you have to use up quickly so they don’t go bad. Oh, man….that’s alot of lemonade to make. Are you ready to squeeze, it’s a good work out I guess. 😉
As of today in 2017 Lemon Young Living Essential Oil is only $14.80.
And if you sign up as a member (or the whole sale price it is $11.25) #WINNING
One more time to let that sink in.
75 lemons ($37.50) = 1 bottle of Lemon Essential Oil ($11.25)
You are smart keep some of that money in your pocket! <3
Wooo, that was exciting. Let’s have a little chat about why and how we can use Lemon Essential Oils.
Young Living Lemon Essential Oil
- Cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons
- 75 lemons = 1 bottle of essential oil
- Bright, cheerful, sweet, nastalgic freshly picked lemon aroma
- Eliminate odors with it’s lemon drop scent
- Diffuse with peppermint for a great wake up and get going blend
- Use in evening moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes (photosensitivity, avoid applying to exposed skin before heading outside)
- Add a few drops to your naturally derived clean solutions.
- And my favorite, add one drop to your favorite pot of tea. YUM!
The cool thing about the lemon essential oil is that you can use it in SO many ways. In the kitchen I LOVE to mix it up with a bit of oil and use that in our salad dressing, on fish, in stir fry. Really just a tiny drop can add a fresh citrus depth of flavor to just about anything.
I am SO glad you are here reading this. Seriously, so glad.
Wanna learn more?
Join My Facebook Oils Group HERE
Wanna Buy A Kit and Learn With Me?
Interested in Jumping on the Email
More Essential Oil post to come.
What is your favorite way to use lemon: Straight up lemon or lemon essential oil in your everyday life?