We are Redmond Kids, from the PNW, so that means rain gear and staying dry is a must. Oakiwear (from Washington) reached out to us to get an honest review of their rainboots for kids…..of course we said yes.
All of the views and statements below are truthful and straight outta my brain. Enjoy!
My very first impression is that this box is cool! I love the leaf logo and how it looks on the box. First impressions are pretty important and so is presentation. Oakiwear job on this. Now let’s dive into the box to see what is inside.
Rainboots! One pair for each of the kids. Woohoo! The two littles got the yellow and black pair. My oldest got the green and blue pair. Both color sets are classic in color style. And I love a classic!
Watch this video below as we inbox, try and test our new Okiwear Kid Rain boots.
Oakiwear Boots In Action!
Why Oakiwear Rain Boots Are More Than Just OK
1. Easy on, easy off with kid grip-able handle. (What this means for parents is self sufficient kids when it’s time to put your shoes on. Believe me, it’s awesome only having to put two shoes on…..your own😜 )
2. Dry Feet! I love it when every foot comes out of the Oakiwear Rain Boots nice and dry.
3. Great Design = Dry Feet = Fun Times Out side. And we LOVE going OUTSIDE.
4. Great price! These Rainboots are only $24. Which is a great investment for our upcoming rainy season
5. They are so cute.
6. Rubber exterior and high cut off point to keep water out.
What are your favorite color of rain boots?
(I like the yellow and blue myself….classic puddle stomping colors)